Course Information and Registration
Virtual (Zoom) Class
- Saturday, June 5 & Sunday, June 6 | Saturday June 19 & Sunday, June 20
- Saturday, September 25 & Sunday, September 6 | Saturday October 2 & Sunday, October 20
- Saturday, October 16 & Sunday, October 17 | Saturday October 23 & Sunday, October 24
- Held over two weekends
- 10:00 am to 1:30 pm
- Includes breaks and homework
- $375 includes shipping of materials
The Course is approved by the Bach Centre, UK. The three-tiered program leads to practitioner registration with the Centre. Level 1 is the prerequisite to all other training.
All sessions must be attended.
Learn how to use the Bach Flower Remedies to help yourself and others lead a happier, healthier life in this 2 day Level 1 course. This seminar provides a solid foundation in the flower remedies of Dr. Bach, introducing you to Dr. Bach’s philosophy of self-help and simplicity. The program gives detailed information on all of the remedies, including client case studies, and is recommended for those who wish to use the remedies personally, for friends and family.
Teacher: Debi Testa BFRP, BCPP, CYT
Course details: For further course details please contact me at email@example.com
Class sizes are limited.